Full accounting for private individuals who perform liberal professions
(single entry accounting).
Full accounting for companies:
- Staff training on how to prepare primary documents and their circuit in the company;
- Registration of primary documents in accordance with legal norms and accounting principles;
- Analytical and synthetic evidence of customers, suppliers, etc;
- Assets record, calculation of depreciation, record inventory items, etc;
- Accounting for merchandise entries, raw materials etc;
- Accounting for stocks of goods;
- Drafting and filing of entrance / reception notes, consumption bills and delivery notes;
- The outflows of finished goods, goods or services accounting;
- Elaboration of monthly trial balance;
- Establishing monthly and quarterly payment obligations and paperwork for benefits;
- Drafting Journal Register, Inventory Register, VAT Journals and Big Book;
- Preparation and submission of fees and taxes;
- Balance Sheet preparation and certification.
Balance sheet preparation.
The Balance Sheet is the document that reflects the company’s financial situation at a given reference period and enables a complete picture in terms of: Passives, Own capital, Profit and loss account.
Checking synthesis situations.
Checking Account Balance and Balance Sheet.
Personal services – payroll:
- Employment contracts, amendments to them, decisions in accordance with Law 53/2003 – Labour Code.
- Filling labor contracts, drafting decisions and addenda.
- Payroll Drafting.
- Preparation and submission of obligations relating to personal rights (Statement 112).
- Filing and registration of various documents at ITM.
- Preparation and submission to REVISAL (General Register of Employed Persons).
- Drafting various documents:
- Preparation of documents of payments to the state budget.
- Elaboration of pay certificate.
- Restoring records and accounting statements.
- Other specific services.